|Our client is a global consumer goods company that has been in existence for over 40 years in Nigeria which is its West African Hub. The Company is actively seeking talented, self motivated and culturally diverse individuals to join its team. |
Brand Manager - West Africa (4 open positions)
• First degree with 4-5 years Brand Management experience in an FMCG preferably MNC. It is mandatory that this employee understands the business drivers and what brand management is about from a hands on perspective.
• Manage own brand(s) within the context of the agreed strategies to maximise short and long term Sales, Market Share and profitability
• Develop, recommend and lead the execution of local marketing plans and manage the effective deployment of the marketing budget
• Contribute to development of category strategies and innovation plans.
• Develop and execute annual marketing including media plan
• Initiate market research projects to deliver powerful consumer and customer insights as the basis for long term brand growth.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to on or before August 1st 2011. Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you.
Red Recruits – Recruitment – Empowerment – Development
Date: Friday, 05 August, 2011 (2 years ago) Share
Location: Yaba, Lagos State, Nigeria.
Newer: Demand Planners wanted at an FMCG Firm
Nairalist™ is © 2008 - 2014, Seun Osewa Of Nairaland. All Rights Reserved.